Advertisers terms of service
Advertising is not accepted for sites
- that spread sedition, sectarianism, racism or misuse of religions or peoples.
- with content that violates public morality (pornographic, libelous, or adult content only).
- hacking, virus and malware.
- with pop up ads
- content that has a video, audio, that works automatically without choosing a visitor.
- We may at any time suspend your account or terminate your work if we discovered that you have violated the terms of the Network Agreement.
- We have the right to refuse any ads or network policies with a full refund to your account for using again.
- Advertiser has six (6) months from the last payment date to ask for a refund of the balance remaining on the Advertiser Account. After this period, the remaining balance will be available as non refundable advertising credit valid for 6 months from issuance date.
- After Advertiser makes a second deposit at Advertiser Account (itself or via manager), a refund will only be issued for a balance of more than $200 US Dollars and a processing fee of 10% will be deducted from such refund.
- We may refuse to register or cancel your membership if we saw that your registration will harm the Network or our clients.
- It is not available to anyone or third parties to view your account or launch campaigns or any order regarding your account and any inquiries have to be from within your account or your registered email address.
- In the end, These items are not final and the management of zwaar can add or modify these items at any time
so please follow the terms page from time to time.